I’ve recently been told that I say “like” too much, and I’ve also recently read an article about 7 things people pretend to like. Shakespeare // The Truth // Bacon // When Their Friends Succeed // Reading // Being Parents // and Themselves. Quite honestly, this list depresses me. So I’m going to talk about a few things I actually like. #noshame
- One Direction. More specifically Harry Styles– he sang happy birthday to me once. It was magic.
- Jeopardy– I want to be best friends with Alex Trebek. Bring back the mustache!
- Avocados. …and apparently there is a shortage. WHAT exactly am I supposed to put on my toast, breakfast tacos, burgers, chicken, sandwiches, chips, and pretty much everything now?
- HGTV– I could watch Fixer Upper and International House Hunters A.D. ALL DAY.
- Crossword Puzzles. – I do one every night before bed.
- Eggs Benedict. The purest form of love.
- Goats– duh.